Theta Lambda Chapter at Marquette University

Kappa Delta

Shamrock

Shamrock is our largest philanthropic event of the year that benefits Kappa Delta's philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America! 80% of the proceeds go to our local Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and the remaining 20% goes towards national PCAA. This year, we put on a 5k glow run and 3k walk around Marquette's campus. We raised over $9,000 in our efforts, our most successful Shamrock to date!

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image